We pride ourselves on the unique and professional approach that we have towards our wedding service and bridal customers. We have created a vision that is stand alone in the floristry field and supports our overall mission to provide you with ‘ Your Wedding Your Way’
- Quality: Our aim is to source the very best cut flowers and plants available, with the emphasis on freshness and quality. We aim to work with our customers and suppliers in a manner that embodies integrity at all times.
- Innovation: Our aim is to create an effective balance between listening to our customer’s own desires and ensuring our staff are kept abreast with current trends to enable them to recommend original and workable ideas.
- People: Our aim is to provide our staff with the training and passion through continuous professional development to ensure they excel all competition in the areas of product knowledge,enthusiasm, service and commitment to our business while consistently working as a team in order to achieve the highest of standards throughout.
- Our commitment to being green: We are committed to taking part in looking after our Planet in our approach to purchasingand distributing our products and the disposal of all wastage material.
What happens next?
- Check out our galleries and testimonials.
- Book your free consultation with one of our Floral Designers at a branch and time convenient to you. (you can do this online here)
- Attend the quotation at a branch of your choice which normally lasts about 30 min and discuss your needs with our experts
- Receive your bespoke Portfolio and Quotation
- Book your wedding with Pinks, thereby guaranteeing the prices we have quoted, don’t forget to read our terms and conditions, or download a copy here
Its all in the trust
We deal with many brides and understand the frustrations that come with arranging the day, we are flexible! We can amend your order after the wedding has been booked, up or down to suit you. We always meet with you about 6 weeks before the wedding to finalise your numbers, clarify colours, and confirm delivery times. We can even arrange a sample arrangement to be made up to have a look at.
What will the flowers cost?
We are very open with our pricing structure, Click here to view our 2013 Price List. Don’t forget to ask about Vase Hire